The December 7 public meeting has been postponed. Please visit our website (www.redmond.gov/toshcreek) for more information.
Welcome to the Tosh Creek Watershed Restoration Tributary B Restoration Project online open house.
- From September 14 to September 19, visitors to the in person and online open house provided feedback on potential alternatives the City should consider to restore Tosh Creek's Tributary B, near 159th Avenue NE, and the factors the City will use for evaluation. Project staff used this community feedback to finalize a range of project alternatives for consideration. To submit additional comments, please visit our "Email Sign Up" station.
- From September 28 to October 7 visitors to the in person and online open house provided feedback on how the City is evaluating the range of project alternatives that will be considered to restore Tosh Creek's Tributary B.
Design work on the Tributary B Restoration Project has been paused for several months in order to work with the community to further evaluate project alternatives for improved water quality and erosion control for Tosh Creek's Tributary B. The City is gathering input from the community as they evaluate potential projects and work to make a final recommendation.
The City hosted two in person public meetings on September 14 and 28. To view the information shared by the City, please visit the Tosh Creek Watershed Restoration website at Redmond.gov/toshcreek and go to the project resources webpage. You can also see the presentation from the September 28 meeting at the "Public Process" station.
At this online open house, you can:
- Learn how the Tosh Creek Watershed Restoration Program is part of the City’s overall vision
- Learn about the benefits of watershed planning and restoration
- Read new information about the Tributary B Restoration project, including the alternatives being considered and how they have been evaluated and how you can be involved in the process
- Provide feedback on how the City is evaluating the range of project alternatives
How to use this online open house:
- Visit the tabbed "stations" at the top of the page
- Click the "Next" button or select any tab at the top of the page to move between the stations
- You can keep track of your notes and questions at the bottom of the page and submit them at the "Email Sign Up" station